PRIVACY & COOKIES
ANNJOY is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Pentecost flower 15
2631 SC Nootdorp
Personal data that we process
ANNJOY only processes personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide this data to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Address data
- Phone number (optional)
- E-mail address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on our website
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years old. Unless they have parental or guardian permission. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us at email@example.com and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
ANNJOY processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to carry out our services
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- Offer you the option to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- ANNJOY analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences
- ANNJOY also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
Automated decision making
ANNJOY does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, an ANNJOY employee).
How long we keep personal data
ANNJOY does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected.
Sharing personal data with third parties
ANNJOY does not sell your data to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We conclude a processor agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. ANNJOY remains responsible for these processing operations.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can do this yourself via the personal settings of your account. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by our company. If you want to make use of your right to object and/or right to data portability or if you have other questions/comments about data processing, please send a specified request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we protect personal data
ANNJOY takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. Annjoy takes the following measures:
- Access to your personal data is protected at all times with a username and password
- To protect your personal data, the ANNJOY website is secured with an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate. This keeps the data transfer private during the connection between the ANNJOY website and your computer, tablet or smartphone .
If you feel that your data is not properly secured, please contact us via email@example.com.
ANNJOY uses Google Analytics to track how visitors use the website. The information that Google collects is anonymized as much as possible. Your IP address is emphatically not given. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or insofar as third parties process the information on behalf of Google. We have no influence on this.